Top management sees quality as one of the strategic factors in the development of its activity: “Road Transport and General Cargo Logistics Services. Provision of Road Transport Services for Dangerous Goods”.
Gasogás’ Quality Policy is based on the following principles:
• DEVELOP TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS SERVICES INCREASING BUSINESS RESULTS;
• SATISFY AND COOPERATE WITH CUSTOMERS AND OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES, GOING TO MEET THEIR EXPECTATIONS;
• MEET THE APPLICABLE REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING LEGAL AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS;
• MAINTAIN EMPLOYEES WITH COMPETENCE AND MOTIVATION THAT LEAD TO IMPROVEMENT OF THE SERVICE PROVIDED;
• USE A MODERN FLEET ADEQUATE TO CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS;
• PRACTICE EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MANAGEMENT OF ALL RESOURCES;
• CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
In this context, top management, with the participation of all employees, develops its activities based on these principles.